martes, febrero 07, 2006

Music... more music in my life

Arn: Great idea I find in your blog, more songs in different situations of my life, check it up!!!, kisses, mmm send me the pics that you tell me... in my e mail.... ok? d' accord... mon ami...thanks a lot by ur translation...

Hi Martha, I send the translation....forgive my bad english :

The song that make you thinking of an ex boyfriend: mmm very difficult for me, but I think: Asi Fue... with Yuridia, Que ganas de no verte nunca mas...

The song that make you laughing: I don't have one song in particulary...

The song that make you fighting: Loco of Coal chamber

The song that make you thinking of your lover: mmm I have much songs, but I like very much Contigo en la Distancia with Luis Miguel

The song that you would have liked to write: I like very much: Crematory For love, Gravity of Love Enigma, Divano Era, Light my fire: Doors

The song that make you nostalgic: You've a friend James Taylor, Sin El Pandora, Maldita Primavera Yuridia, How can you mend a broken heart of Michael Buble

The song that you love from an artist you hate : I don't have someone I like the music in general

The song that make you thinking of your teenage: Yesterdays of Guns N' Roses

The song that make you feel your childhood: Vaselina of Timbiriche

The song that you like the words/sense: Crematory For love, it's great great song of love...

The song that you like to be wake up: Gravity of Love Enigma

The song that make you thinking of your best friend: mmm Sigo amandote, Schakal, Magia Veneno, Carta invitación, Angel other songs... lol

The song that make you crying : mmm Contigo en la distancia, sigo amandote, noche sin sueños,Angel(Aerosmith), My inmortal, Voy a vos, Hasta la camisa, She, My way

The song that make you thinking you’re alone: Ne me quitte pas, Te extraño, Sola, Me niego a estar solo, No me fio.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Recently i was read this wonderful post. And i can know more about you my dear Lunita! is wonderful how this person show to us, about yourself.

Could you said me who wrotte this post?

I hope in the future somebody writte more about yourself, what do you like or dislike, what do you think about this world? or about your life? who's the people participe in then?!

bisous a lot from this jeune fille who lovez you a lot my dear Lunita:D

see you my friend:)